Thursday, November 29, 2012

My To-Do List

As this blog was made to keep people updated about my mission trip to Canada, I think it is fitting to let you know what I have to do at this point in time to be able to go.

Things that need to happen to complete my registration:

  • Must complete my background form
  • Must have the other 3/4's of my references complete their part and turn it in to the NAMB
  • Must have parents finish consent form
  • Must begin passport application process 
Things that I would like to get done somewhat soon:
  • Must get support letters stuffed and sent
  • Must buy postage for said letters
  • Must begin finding ways to raise money
Things I would like to look into once I know where in Canada I am going:
  • Economic stability of mission area
  • Census numbers of mission area
  • major industries of the area
  • Education levels of citizens
  • Majority political and religious views of the area

So, that was an official update as to what I think needs to happen. Please stay tuned for more updates and inspirational speakings.
Going Where He Sends Me,
Emily E.

No comments:

Post a Comment